More About Our Blog and Writers

OUR BLOG







Read some entertaining articles from some of Flair TV's contributing writers. These talented individuals will bring you articles covering: Entertainment, Technology, Relationships, Travel, Reviews and much more.















OUR WRITERS



Chad Hunter: is a freelance writer and author. He has been a contributor to Demand Sudios, AskMen.com and additional publications.



Yari: is a writer and student journalist using her pen and keyboard for change



Alisa Perocevic: is a broadcast journalism major at Columbia College striving to be an international reporter/broadcaster.


Margaret Lang: is a journalist from the Midwest following her passion of investigative and documentary journalism.

Ursula Fitzpatrick is a creative force of the written word, voiceovers, and theatre managment


































Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hurry, Hurry You Dirty Girl

Gross, I know, but I didn’t have time to wash my hair or style it! What is a busy girl to do in order to get out of such a pickle?

Last week’s beauty blog was about teasing the hair to get va-voom volume. If you’re pressed with time, but need to have good, not just presentable hair, dry shampoo is the secret weapon. Not only will its formula soak up the oiliness, adding volume, but also kill that smelly hair smell.

This was my first dry shampoo experience. While doing online research for where and which dry shampoo to buy, I discovered quite a few different brands out in the market. Being the
Allure magazine devotee that I am, I went out to my local Walgreens store and bought the one they recommend, Pssssst! Instant Dry Shampoo for $5.99! I couldn't pass up that bargain after the prices I found during my research.

The product comes in a can and is sprayed onto the hair as one would with hair spray. Just as the directions on the back of the can say, spray the hair where it needs help. I sprayed around the hair line, around the top and in-between sections and bam! My hair was oil-free, shiny and full of body and volume. A major plus that won me over was how good my hair smelled and lasted throughout my busy day.

Photo and story by: Olivia N. Castaneda

No comments:

Post a Comment