More About Our Blog and Writers

OUR BLOG







Read some entertaining articles from some of Flair TV's contributing writers. These talented individuals will bring you articles covering: Entertainment, Technology, Relationships, Travel, Reviews and much more.















OUR WRITERS



Chad Hunter: is a freelance writer and author. He has been a contributor to Demand Sudios, AskMen.com and additional publications.



Yari: is a writer and student journalist using her pen and keyboard for change



Alisa Perocevic: is a broadcast journalism major at Columbia College striving to be an international reporter/broadcaster.


Margaret Lang: is a journalist from the Midwest following her passion of investigative and documentary journalism.

Ursula Fitzpatrick is a creative force of the written word, voiceovers, and theatre managment


































Wednesday, November 24, 2010

New and Improved?


It's back, it's back! The Aveeno line of shaving gels are back on store shelves!

In August, I posted a blog about Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Smooth Shave Gel being taken off the market with out a proper farewell. I had called their customer service line and was told that they were removed from stores due to a malfunction with the pump. The product was being dispersed as a cream, instead of a gel.

Oh, what difference does it make? Be it a cream or gel, I just need it to get the job done of protecting my legs from nicks and cuts.

Last week, as I was walking through the pampering products aisle at a Wal-Mart store, my jaw dropped when I saw the return of my favorite shaving product. It comes in a new rust-proof can, which is a nice improvement. But honestly, gel or cream, I do not see a difference when using it. I'm just glad it's back.
Photo and story by Olivia N. Castaneda

No comments:

Post a Comment