More About Our Blog and Writers

OUR BLOG







Read some entertaining articles from some of Flair TV's contributing writers. These talented individuals will bring you articles covering: Entertainment, Technology, Relationships, Travel, Reviews and much more.















OUR WRITERS



Chad Hunter: is a freelance writer and author. He has been a contributor to Demand Sudios, AskMen.com and additional publications.



Yari: is a writer and student journalist using her pen and keyboard for change



Alisa Perocevic: is a broadcast journalism major at Columbia College striving to be an international reporter/broadcaster.


Margaret Lang: is a journalist from the Midwest following her passion of investigative and documentary journalism.

Ursula Fitzpatrick is a creative force of the written word, voiceovers, and theatre managment


































Thursday, November 18, 2010

More Lotioning sans Oil

A few weeks ago, I posted a blog about my favorite moisturizing products for the winter season and asked readers to share their favorites. Well, I have found a new cream that tops any other product I have ever used. I am highly recommending the Lancome Nutrix Royal Body Intense Lipid Repair Cream.

I received the sample bottle- seen above- as a free gift with purchase, a couple of months ago from my local Macy's store. Because the cold weather had not settled in until recently, I barely took the pink champaign colored bottle out of my drawer and did a test run. In a matter of minutes my skin felt amazingly soft and smooth. The rich cream definitely does its job of relieving that tight feeling from dryness, and kept my skin hydrated through out the day. The cream is not greasy, so my skin was still touchable with out an oily residue rubbing off. Also, I instantly noticed my skin, especially my legs, had a natural shine to them. I use the word natural here because the cream does not contian shimmer. And my last observation is its light fragrance, which smells oh-so good and clean. I am awestruck with this product.

I then called the store where I had received this gift and spoke to a Lancome representative and found out that this is not a new product. The representative says that the cream has been on the market for a few years now, though she could not specify what year it debuted.

The cream is available at any Lancome counter in a 7 oz. jar for $34 and a 6.7 oz. bottle for Nutrix Royal Body Intense Restoring Lipid-Enriched Lotion for $29.

Photo and image by Olivia N. Castaneda

No comments:

Post a Comment