More About Our Blog and Writers

OUR BLOG







Read some entertaining articles from some of Flair TV's contributing writers. These talented individuals will bring you articles covering: Entertainment, Technology, Relationships, Travel, Reviews and much more.















OUR WRITERS



Chad Hunter: is a freelance writer and author. He has been a contributor to Demand Sudios, AskMen.com and additional publications.



Yari: is a writer and student journalist using her pen and keyboard for change



Alisa Perocevic: is a broadcast journalism major at Columbia College striving to be an international reporter/broadcaster.


Margaret Lang: is a journalist from the Midwest following her passion of investigative and documentary journalism.

Ursula Fitzpatrick is a creative force of the written word, voiceovers, and theatre managment


































Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Brazilian Angel

Victoria's Secret supermodel Adriana Lima was at Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg, Ill. last night and yours truly received her autograph.

The line was a little over 300 people long. And the most ignorant, obnoxious group of teenagers were behind me for the two hours I patiently waited to see her. She was scheduled to be there 5 to 7 at night. I arrived at 4 p.m.

First of, it was a mission and a half to get to the mall. I had to take two trains. Then once there, those punks behind me were so rude and loud that even the people in front of me stepped in to my defense, when words were exchanged.

But the moment when I finally made it to Adriana, none of that mattered. Up until the point security tells me- No pictures allowed!- when they saw my camera.
No pictures? No pictures? Did they know what I went through to get there? Apparently not. No pictures? How will I remember this moment?
She signed and handed me an autographed catalogue page of herself. At that moment I thought- I at least have to shake her hand and say something meaningful. So I reached out my hand and said, "Thank you. And congratulations on becoming a mother."
Her gorgeous green eyes opened up so wide and she put her hand to her chest and said, "Aw. Thank you!"
And I smiled.
Photo and story by Olivia N. Castaneda

No comments:

Post a Comment