More About Our Blog and Writers

OUR BLOG







Read some entertaining articles from some of Flair TV's contributing writers. These talented individuals will bring you articles covering: Entertainment, Technology, Relationships, Travel, Reviews and much more.















OUR WRITERS



Chad Hunter: is a freelance writer and author. He has been a contributor to Demand Sudios, AskMen.com and additional publications.



Yari: is a writer and student journalist using her pen and keyboard for change



Alisa Perocevic: is a broadcast journalism major at Columbia College striving to be an international reporter/broadcaster.


Margaret Lang: is a journalist from the Midwest following her passion of investigative and documentary journalism.

Ursula Fitzpatrick is a creative force of the written word, voiceovers, and theatre managment


































Saturday, October 23, 2010

Silly Boys

Let's take a second and think back to the craziest things ex-boyfriends have ever said. Bet I can top them all with my list of 10. Laugh it up and feel free to challenge them ladies!

  1. I have no gas or money to come see you, again.
  2. Do you trust me when I tell you of my where abouts if I'm texting instead of talking on the phone?
  3. Have you pictured me with another woman yet?
  4. Even though we're together, I still feel like I'm single.
  5. I have the same feelings for you and my ex.
  6. What would you do or say if I check out another woman in front of you?
  7. I haven't cheated on you, yet.
  8. Is your mom available?
  9. I don't want a wife. I want a maid.
  10. I got with you so you can cook, clean and make love to me.

By: Olivia N. Castaneda

No comments:

Post a Comment