More About Our Blog and Writers

OUR BLOG







Read some entertaining articles from some of Flair TV's contributing writers. These talented individuals will bring you articles covering: Entertainment, Technology, Relationships, Travel, Reviews and much more.















OUR WRITERS



Chad Hunter: is a freelance writer and author. He has been a contributor to Demand Sudios, AskMen.com and additional publications.



Yari: is a writer and student journalist using her pen and keyboard for change



Alisa Perocevic: is a broadcast journalism major at Columbia College striving to be an international reporter/broadcaster.


Margaret Lang: is a journalist from the Midwest following her passion of investigative and documentary journalism.

Ursula Fitzpatrick is a creative force of the written word, voiceovers, and theatre managment


































Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Bye Bye Product



Photo By: Olivia N. Castañeda

As I sit here and blog, I continue to look down and glance at my stubby legs. "What am I going to do about this?" I think. Shave, possibly? Yes, but my favorite, numero uno shaving product is no where to be found! I have frantically gone to my local Wal-Marts and Targets and nothing.

Have you ever been faithfully devoted to a beauty product and all of a sudden without fair warning, it is discontinued?

Going back to my shaving dilemma, as a devoted customer, I called the 800 number on the back of my empty shaving can- no I have not thrown it out yet- and spoke with "Information Specailist" Tracy. Due to employee policy, she could not give out her full name. Tracy informed me that the Aveeno Active Naturals shave gels have been temporarily removed from store shelves due to a malfunction with the pump.

The pumps are dispersing the product as a cream, rather than a gel, hence the name "shave gel." I did notice this happening in the shower.

Tracy continued on by telling me that the line of shave gels will be back on the market, hopefully, by the end of this year. Whoop-dee-doo. Now I know what to put on my wish list for Santa Claus.

-Written by: Olivia N. Castañeda










No comments:

Post a Comment